Today, I enter the blog-o-sphere where I’m sharing things I find intriguing, delicious and worth the binary code.
Random ideas of what may come:
- life happenings – trips, occasions, celebrations and whatever comes this way
- recipes – the good, bad, healthy, decadent, vegatarian, carnivorous, GF, DF, low-salt and certainly some involving EtOH
- ramblings – my background, current adventures and hopes for the future
- smily faces – no, I’m not 13; it’s how I think so it tends to come out when I type
- guest entries – Goodness knows I’m not the greatest of writers. If you’re interested, hit me up!
What you won’t see:
- negativity – my goal here is to celebrate the good and work toward making the not-so-good better
- apologies – life should be lived with wild abandon balanced by a thoughtful nod toward the future
- perfection – see above ;o)
What other things would you like to see?